ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND REVIEW PROCESS
Abstracts may only be submitted electronically. We encourage you to submit your own work or to co-submit your work with a colleague. Please note there will only be one speaker per proposal if chosen to present.
DEADLINE: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 11:59PM Central Daylight Time (CDT)
2016 AMERICAN BIOLOGICAL SAFETY ASSOCIATION SUBMISSION AND POLICIES
- All sections to the submission site will need to be completed as requested
- Be sure to carefully read the disclosure, audio/taping, and ABSA Website Posting policies
HOW TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS
For previous users: you will use your login information from 2015. For new users only: you will need to create an account on the OASIS system where is reads, please select “Click here to create a new user account”. You will be prompted to enter your contact information, and to select a new login and password for use with the abstract submission system.[image_right title=””]Online Abstract
Submission Form[icon url=”http://www.abstractsonline.com/submit/login.asp?mkey=%7BC425A92B%2DD557%2D410B%2D9184%2D865CD6B1F85A%7D” icon=”0231.png”][/icon]
2016 Abstract Submission
Guidelines and Review
Process(PDF 719KB)[icon url=”http://absaconference.org/absaconfwp/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2015-Abstract-Submission-Guidelines-and-Review-Process.pdf” icon=”0231.png”][/icon][/image_right]
Please note: if you forget your password, you will need to click the link “Click here if you have forgotten your password” on the OASIS login page. The ABSA office will not be able to retrieve this information for you.
- Follow the instructions as requested by the program and complete all submission steps
- To complete each step, make sure that you have entered information into all of the required fields and click the “Continue” button to save your work
- Abstracts that do not adhere to the submission policy will not be confirmed as complete by the system. Only completed abstracts will be considered. Please make sure your abstract is in the scientific format and in final presentation form. If it is not in the format, it will be considered as incomplete by the committee.
- When you have completed your work, click on the “review my work” link to verify that your submission is complete and appears the way you want to submit it
- If requested, the Oasis Abstract System will send you a confirmation email once your submission is complete
- Each of the abstract submissions will be reviewed by the American Biological Safety Association’s Scientific Program Committee. Notifications of abstract acceptance will be made approximately 6-8 weeks following the deadline for submission.
For further information and inquires about the 59th Annual Biological Safety Association Annual Meeting or Abstract
Submissions, please contact:
1200 Allanson Road
Mundelein, IL 60060