Course Proposal Submission Guidelines and Review Process
- All sections to the submission site will need to be completed as requested
- Be sure to carefully read the disclosure, audio/taping, and ABSA Website Posting policies
How to submit A PROPOSAL
For previous users: you will use your login information from 2015. For new users only: you will need to create an account on the OASIS system where is reads, please select “Click here to create a new user account”. You will be prompted to enter your contact information, and to select a new login and password for use with the abstract submission system.
Please note: if you forget your password, you will need to click the link “Click here if you have forgotten your password” on the OASIS login page. The ABSA office will not be able to retrieve this information for you.
[image_right title=””]Course Proposal
Submission Form[icon url=”http://www.abstractsonline.com/sbmt/workspace.aspx?mkey=%7BC425A92B%2DD557%2D410B%2D9184%2D865CD6B1F85A%7D” icon=”0231.png”][/icon][/image_right]
- Follow the instructions as requested by the program and complete all submission steps
- To complete each step, make sure that you have entered information into all of the required fields and click the “Continue” button to save your work
- When you have completed your work, click on the “review my work” link to verify that your submission is complete and appears the way you want to submit it
- If requested, the Oasis Abstract System will send you a confirmation email once your submission is complete
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please contact the ABSA Office at 866-425-1385 or [email protected].
- ABSA has identified the following topics as core competencies for the biosafety professional. Please consider these topics when submitting your course proposal.
Emergency Preparedness and Response
Human Source Materials mammalian Cell Lines
Occupational Health/Medical Surveillance/PE
Each of the course submissions will be reviewed by ABSA International’s Preconference Course Committee. Notifications of course acceptance will be made approximately 6-8 weeks following the deadline for submission.
For more information, please contact the ABSA office at (toll free) 866-425-1385 or 847-949-1517 or via email at [email protected]